Tuesday, March 8, 2011

small victories

On a bright note, I conqured my fear of Sara Sara cupcakes today, thanks to a little help from some super awesome friends (http://www.sarasaracupcakes.com/). I'm not scared of cupcakes (I promise I'm not crazy)... its just that its SOOOO WHITE in there! Its like I'm in a crazy room and any second they're going to strap me in. The chairs are white plastic, the pictures (as in the graphics inside them) are white, the floor, walls, and ceiling are all the same color white, the counter is white... etc etc and it's all inside a little white house with a white picket fence with fake grass. Its just kinda creepy, in my opinion. However, my carrot cake cupcake was well worth it :)

1 comment:

  1. i miss sara sara cupcakes so much! that's too funny that you didn't like all the white, but PLEASE tell me that you had milk with your cupcake! they serve it in these frosted glasses and the milk is almost icy-ah it's so good!

    ReplyDelete